Are you fresh out of college and in need of a new car? Are you a first time buyer who is still establishing credit? The finance staff at Boardwalk Nissan is here to help!
Nissan's SignatureGRADUATE® Program
Offers a finance choice customized for recent graduates. Make that next big step with exclusive purchase and lease plans featuring special APR and lease terms when you purchase or lease a new car, truck or SUV with Nissan financing. You'll enjoy:
- Nissan College Graduate Bonus Cash on certain models.
- 90-day deferred payment option. (Available on loans up to 60 months. Deferred interest added to principal balance and payable over the remaining term. Availability may vary by state.)
- Purchase and lease plans on all new Nissan vehicles in Redwood City including the Altima, Versa, Cube, Sentra, Maxima, 370Z, Titan, Frontier, Xterra, Pathfinder, Armada, Murano and Rogue.
- Purchase plans on pre-owned Nissan's less than five years old.
To qualify for the SignatureGRADUATE® program, you must provide proof of:
- Graduation within the next six months, or past two years, from an accredited U.S. two- or four-year university, college, graduate school, or nursing school. Also eligible: students currently enrolled in graduate school.
- Present employment, or future employment beginning within 90 days of financing approval.
- Sufficient income to cover normal living expenses and car payments.
- Auto insurance.
- Approved credit.
Once you complete an application at Boardwalk Nissan-Redwood City, you should receive a decision within an hour. After that, you're on your way toward driving a Nissan.
Learn more about the SignatureGRADUATE® program, and be sure to see Boardwalk Nissan-Redwood City for complete details.